2007年1月15日星期一

Trip to Vietnam

Vietnam has long been my dream travelling destination, partly because of the sad, romantic story told in the movie The Lover, and partly because of the mere beauty of the sound of such names as "Mekong River", "Saigon", or "Hanoi". Yet there is something I've seen or read about the country that keeps me from going, mostly history things. Besides, I'm not quite keen on Vietnamese food, at least not on the non-authentic one.
But anyway, we, my sister and I, are going, or to be more exact, planning to go. We've actually talked about it for more than a year but failed to go for this or that reason. Now when I finally get to read various travelling notes online and get a clearer idea about the places to go, things to see, to do and to eat there, I begin to look forward to the trip -- coming soon!

没有评论: